Too bad it's led by a Dodo isn't it?
Just imagine and eagle, flying high, with it's wings spread. How majestic that is. I think our founding fathers got it right by choosing the eagle to represent the greatness of our country.
Too bad it's led by a Dodo isn't it?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Led by a Dodo or not, it is still the greatest country on earth and the most majestic bird in the world.
Ben Franklin wanted it to be a turkey...and considering that many men miss work the first day of turkey season, and we have a holiday dubbed "Turkey Day" (that makes 2 days minimum set aside to honor the turkey) maybe the turkey was more appropriate. I mean really...we don't have "Eagle Day".. But yea..an eagles a cool bird.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Any holiday dealing with our freedom, such as July 4 and Veteran's Day, should be considered as days that honor our national bird. Afterall, they are days that our country can be considered as "flying as high as the eagle".
I disagree..on the 4th or flag day or whatever they don't concentrate on the eagle...but we still have 2 days minimum dedicated to the turkey.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
huh?
Bookmarks